The franchisee experience during pre-launch and store opening is designed for success. Our Fanatical Franchise Support system provides the structure, expert guidance, and a “part of the family” style that has been honed and proven over the years.
Fanatical Franchise Support Includes:
- In depth pre-training at a designated Roly Poly unit plus on-site training at your store
- Assistance in site selection
- Floor plan and store design
- Complete equipment program
- Opening support and assistance
- Complete Food Service program
- Ordering and purchasing guidance
- On-site and telephone support
- Management updates
- Menu/Product/Ingredient updates
- Advertising and marketing materials
- Complete marketing handbook
- Proprietary P.O.S. System
An operations handbook and manual, which is provided to all franchisees, contains in-depth instructions on the following:
- Pre-store build-out
- Opening procedures
- Ordering and receiving goods
- Menu and food preparation
- Equipment source and operation
- General operating instructions
- Employee handbook
- A+ Service handbook
Logo and Marketing Tools
Roly Poly’s marketing strategy is anchored by its trademarked name and logo marks. Logo materials including menus, cups, bags, and interior and exterior signage are employed to present the concept and brand consistently from store to store. The Roly Poly signature color menu – which is handed out by the hundreds to offices, medical centers, professional buildings, and retail stores – kicks off the Roly Poly pre-opening marketing plan.
Web, TV, and Media Materials
Roly Poly national suppliers contribute to the Neighborhood Marketing fund to support joint promotional and co-branding advertising materials.
Cable TV and radio spots are available for franchisee media placement.